Sunday, March 26, 2006

 

That's it. I'm marrying Charlie Sheen by the end of the weekend.

Finally! Someone who has credibility and is well known has spoken up about the original story of 9/11. Finally! I agree with every word Charlie Sheen has said about how the original story seems very week when one starts to ask questions about it. I don't know how long Charlie has felt this way, but those that know me on the AOL Message Boards, I have screamed all of these same concerns since 9/11 that it was nothing but a big fat sham orchestrated by those PNAC'rs in the White House and it was intended to be used as a way to take our country to war with Iraq. For years I've screamed this and for years I was called un-Patriotic, a liar, un-American and a traitor. Of course, I pointed out to all these people that THEIR PRESIDENT is the one who has those adjectives after his name, not me! I've said for years, "These are questions I have and I want the media to start tackling them!", or I would say, "Where the hell is the 'liberal media' that the right wingers are talking about? Why aren't they talking about these questions???". The good thing is that many online, on the message boards, and blogs agreed with me but our voices were just "White Noise Insanity" because we were yelling and no one was listening!!! But now.......CHARLIE SHEEN IS TALKING ABOUT IT. Hallelujah. And CNN allowed it? Oh for the love of God, can you imagine that? CNN? This station was one of the 'war drum beaters' as it was approaching and they (along with Fox News) would lick their Bush-shaped popcicles on air everyday! But now CNN is allowing actor Charlie Sheen to question the original story of 9/11!!! Wonderful. Let's hope this momentum doesn't end. The following link is the article about Charlie's reaction after appearing on CNN and on the Alex Jones Show. http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/240306challengeme.htm

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]