Monday, April 17, 2006

 

Are liberals & democrats ready to believe this man?


Newt Gingrich has done a 180 degree turn. The same man who pointed the finger at Bill Clinton for cheating on his wife is now acting like he is sympathetic to the democrats and appearing like he can 'feel our pain'. (Just for the record, Newt was also cheating on his wife at the same time he was pointing the finger at Clinton, but what made his cheating worse than Clintons was that Newt's wife was sick with cancer and while she was going through her sickness, he was spending tons of time with the other woman! Neither men were right to cheat on their wives...but come on...) I don't trust Newt Gingrich and I never will either. What he says in the article above about the current republicans I agree with, but I get the feeling that he is saying it because he is hiding something himself. He may not be cheating this time around and pointing fingers at democrats but he is thinking of running for the presidency in 2008 and I can guarantee you he will create political ads that show him "taking a stand for the American people" by using these moments! I'm not buying his crap. I didn't like the man he was back in the 1990's and I sure as heck can't trust the man now when he says, "I feel your pain", because I don't think he does and I don't think he cares to either. He's just like the rest of republicans of today: can't be trusted.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]