Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Bubonic Plague is back...oh boy


Okay, I know it sounds like I am making this up but I'm not. The Bubonic Plague has infected a woman in California and what frightens me most...is there is also an outbreak of the mumps in this country as well!
A few years ago I put myself through night school to earn my paralegal degree and had to do a report in one of my English classes. I chose to do a report on biological weapons because I started my classes about a year after 9/11/01 and thought it would be a captivating subject. In my research, it turns out that during World War II fleas were infected with the Bubonic Plague, put in a light sack, and dropped over cities in Japan to kill people (about 400 people died of it). What I find really scary is: COULD OUR GOVERNMENT BE TESTING TO SEE IF THESE BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS ARE STILL A GOOD CHOICE TO BE USED AGAINST THE ENEMY? Oh boy. I hate to think that our government would do that, but at the same time, I believe 9/11/01 was an inside job so anything is possible with these maniacs!
The woman in the article above was infected by Black Death because she had been exposed to fleas at some point. Yikes. Am I the only one who thinks this is weird that a woman in America has been infected with the Bubonic Plague?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]