Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Hmmm....maybe this is why Rove is laying low now


Truthout.org has done an article on why Karl Rove announced that he will be spending less time in the White House. According to Rove, he says he is reducing his hours there because he wants to spend more time on political strategy for the upcoming elections, but maybe there is a different reason. Hmmm....maybe indictments are heading his way? Jesus, I hope so! Won't I just jump for joy if that happens!!! We'll have to see what happens, but man, my heart is fluttering at the possibility that ole Rove might be facing indictments.
When one is in a high position, it always looks better if you're facing arrest or facing indictments to be referred to by the media as "the former employee" or "the former aide to Bush", so this could be why Rove is leaving now. Woohoo!

Comments:
Woohoo James! I don't normally go to parades, but wouldn't I love to see a FROGMARCH PARADE on the White House lawn. Yes, I would. LOL
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]