Tuesday, May 09, 2006

 

'Divine Strake' nuke test has been postponed

On June 2, 2006, our military was prepared to test a 700 ton nuclear bomb in the Nevada desert, but thanks to concerned Americans who sued the military, this test has been postponed until June 23rd. Okay, it's only a few weeks after the original planned date, but the lawsuit was to allow further information to be studied and for further research before the test takes place for everyone's safety.
I actually don't want the test to take place at all! I think this test is a foreshadow for things to come and it worries me greatly. If there is a fallout from this test and Americans become sick, we know who to blame, don't we? I've got my finger ready to point!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]