Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

"Fairly credible evidence" is another diversion from the White House corruption & criminality

I love it. The Pentagon a few days ago released new video (3 extra frames of video I may add) to convince the American public that the conspiracy theorists have been wrong all along. They were also hoping that the video would divert America's attention away from their criminal activity. They're learning that Americans are smarter than that. Well, let's just say that my father, who believes a plane hit the Pentagon, after viewing this latest video is scratching his head now because he doesn't see a plane. The Pentagon has created more conspiracies. Love it.
When the 'plane' video didn't work, the media is now reporting that the FBI is investigating a farm to find Jimmy Hoffa's remains because of 'fairly credible evidence'. Who cares! With all that is going on in the world, wouldn't you think the FBI would be working on more important investigations? Wow, now we know why Osama hasn't been caught -- they're not looking for him and I bet they are ignoring 'fairly credible evidence' on his whereabouts too! I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA is investigating the Hindenberg fire and I wouldn't be surprised if the NSA is now researching whether or not flossing is good for our gums!
I've had it with incompetence. If any of the individuals in this administration worked for my business, I would have fired their asses a long time ago.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]