Sunday, May 21, 2006

 

Iraq War veteran stabs wife to death

Not only did he kill her but he stabbed her 71 times with a meat cleaver to do it! Wow.
How many more young soldiers are coming home and having fits of rage? I don't even want to know the number. I'm sure it would scare me if I knew the exact number. It is known, though, that quite a few soldiers have come home from Iraq only to take their life a short time later. Sad, very sad. War is endless because not only do our soldiers go over seas to fight and leave their family behind, they also come home eventually and bring with them the trauma of their experiences.
As a liberal, I am against war. I don't care if the war is started under a republican or a democrat, war is wrong to me and it is never the answer. The repurcussions from war is endless and I worry about our soldiers and their families with having to deal with the effects it is having on their loved one. The fact that our military is now recruiting individuals with emotional disorders (bipolar, depression) concerns me too. If they join the military already not in touch with themselves, what will happen when he or she hits the battlefield and then comes home? Oh boy.
I see our future as kind of scary because the Bush Warpigs want endless war to line the pockets of their corporate whore friends. They aren't thinking of the long term effects war will have on this generation. In fact, I don't think they care about it. What I do see is a generation of mentally disturbed veterans roaming our streets and families of these soldiers having to deal with it...alone.

Comments:
I BLAME BUSH FOR THE WAR. I had a cousin in this Iraq war and the same cousin along with another cousin were both in the first Persian Gulf War!!!!!!! HOW BOUT YOU NEOCON? Serve your country yet? I bet you haven't you limped wristed asshole!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]