Saturday, May 13, 2006

 

The LLNL is the government agency viewing my blog

I found out which government agency is viewing my blog. It's the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California. Sounds innocent enough, but after I went to see what they were all about, I quickly realized they are connected to the National Security Agency! (The official site is linked in the title above) Now, why would they want to look at my blog? Hmmmm...could it be because I have written quite a few posts about 'Divine Strake' which is the 700 ton nuclear bunker-busting bomb that our military is going to test in the Nevada desert in June? Could be...or it could be that I compare Bush and Hitler a lot too.
Just in case I need to leave the country fast, I have a bag packed. LOL

Comments:
Believe it or not, there are people on our side at LLNL.
 
That is true and to be honest I didn't research the company...I just went to their homepage. I do find it interesting that they work with the NSA and under the circumstances...well....its easy to say that my blog is being watched (along with all other left wing blogs!).

Thanks for responding.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]