Saturday, May 13, 2006

 

NSA is snooping on my blog

At the bottom of my blog there is an icon that reads, "Site Meter", and it tracks how many people are viewing my site etc. This meter is actually pretty cool because not only is it tracking the viewers, but it also gives me a ton of other information about them (none of it personal....so don't worry) such as what part of the country or the world each person is from (no addresses...just location), what IP service they are using, and how many minutes they are staying on. Well, today I decided to click on 'organizations' to see what the hell that was all about and I found that the United States Government has visited my site (you can see it above...I've linked to the page) about 1% of the time! Yeah, the Feds love my little 'insanity' corner of the Internet! I haven't investigated further to see if the government is spending any time on my blog but it would be interesting to find out. If it comes up 0:00 then I will know that the Feds quickly tapped onto my blog and kept going which would be very similiar to what the NSA is doing with our phone records right now. I bet because of the content of my blog (which is full of 'key words' if you know what I mean LOL).....their computers are being activated to 'look' at my blog. Creepy stuff to say the least, but I also feel a sense of accomplishment, because I've spent years online bashing Bush and the rest of his Warpigs and it's great to finally be getting some attention from the very people who I despise.
Huh, my own little online protest is working after all these years...good for me. :-)

Comments:
keep it up Kay
 
I think you are wonderful, Kay in Maine--I FEEL THE SAME WAY "BRING 'EM ON!", what? It takes WOMEN to have the courage to NOT be on the DEFENSE about our criticisms of these MORONS, these EVIL, WICKED, KILLERS, and non-humans? I am always saying IT IS WRONG FOR THEM TO SPY ON ANYONE, ESPECIALLY without PROBABLE cause, but remember, Kay In Maine, THEY are paranoid, they all live their lives scared to death that we really do know they are just illegal "wannabe" leaders! They have to feed their LIE machines, every second of every day, but I protest that they use our tax dollars for this purpose! They go to far, taking OUR money, and using it to do everything and anything they wish, most of which is ILLEGAL. GOOD FOR YOU, some of the smartest words I have read in ages..thank you for being here! I linked from a comment you made on the "BUSH'S BEST MOMENT IN PRESIDENCY", on Democratic Underground, I don't know now, link was due to your hilarious comment left about the story of the perch..witty woman, hahha..THANK YOU, I like your attitude. SO THERE, you snoops. WE ARE RIGHT, THEY ARE WRONG. PERIOD.
 
Woohoo! Amen sister!!!!! Hey, if we don't stand up against the most corrupt presidency in the history of our nation, who will?

Americans are at a point where we want to storm the 'Bastille' to take back OUR HOUSE! The Admin has a lot of catching up to do to fix their ratings, but since the democrats and the republicans in the house won't act American, well, all of us out here are doing what they are supposed to be doing!!

Peace Sister!!!
 
How come you put a comment on your own web page? I think someone is getting desperate!
 
BECAUSE IT'S MY WEBPAGE AND I'M INTERESTED IN TALKING WITH OTHER AMERICANS ON THE THINGS THAT I'M POSTING. WHAT ABOUT YOU? POSTING STUPID UN-AMERICAN COMMENTS ON PEOPLE'S BLOG BECAUSE YOU HAVE A CANNONBALL BETWEEN YOUR EARS AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A NEOCON? WHAT'S IT LIKE HAVING A CANNONBALL FOR A BRAIN? NOT MUCH SUNLIGHT GETTING IN THERE OR WHAT!!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]