Sunday, May 07, 2006

 

Right wing talk show host has had enough of George - Wow!

Everything Doug McIntyre says is everything that I've said for years now. It's nice to know that some republicans are finally catching up and catching on to the evil ways of the Bush Administration. I don't care how much you love someone (like the republicans have loved Bush over these past 6 years)...years of lying will break that bond. It has and the outrage is starting to ooze out. I tip my hat to right wingers such as Doug McIntyre who understand that the path the Bush Admin is taking us down is the wrong one and is a non-partisan issue. It's an American issue and we are the ones who can stop the madness! Kudos to McIntyre

Comments:
LOL That was a good line, huh James? You and I've been saying lines like that for years now, but for a right winger to say it, wow. I used to always sign my posts online with:

Hating the Bush Admin With All My Heart,

Love,

Kay

....and I can't wait for some of the right wingers to start signing theirs with that too! Woohoo!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]