Friday, June 23, 2006

 

Here's the dynamic duo....Bushvis & ButtDick...


Comments:
Kay are you trying to give me another heart attack? I'm stilllaughing my ass off at the two dick heads, how appropriate. Kick ass kay, Bill
 
LOL the picture was removed. Dammit. :-)
 
Actually, the picture is there! When I went to my homepage from Americablog, the picture wasn't there. Not sure why...just one of those things, I guess.
 
You know, Bush and Dick are not Beavis and Butt-head.

Beavis and Butt-head were stupidly funny. Bush and Dick are just sadly stupid. And dangerous.

--Weasel, "Watching Beavis and Butt-head would make me laugh... watching Bush and Dick make me wanna cry...."
 
LOL Weasel, I get your drift. I agree with you 100%!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]