Sunday, June 18, 2006

 

Two of our soldiers are missing in Iraq...

....let's take a few moments to think about how the father's of these two soldiers are feeling today. My heart goes out to them and their families. It's my hope that our soldiers are found alive. At the same rate, I have to remember all the Iraqis and others that we've captured and how their families must feel not knowing their fate or whereabouts.
War is hell. I want it to stop. How much more my heart can take is not known. As a mother, I want this atrocious war based on lies and deceits to stop because the agony being caused by it is overwhelming my psyche.
Bush is a father too and I wonder today how the man can sleep at night knowing what he has caused all in the name of greed. Since he feels so passionately about his fake war, it's time for his daughters to stop drinking and partying in Washington DC and time for them to enlist. This family needs to know what they are putting the families of our soldiers through and what Americans are going through. Bush would end the war in a minute if one of his daughters screamed in sheer terror while on the battlefield! But, just like their father, they won't and will never serve their country. They will, however, find ways to go through life the easy way with their family getting them out of tough situations and will end up doing more harm to our nation than the previous generation.
I spit on the Bush family again today.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]