Saturday, July 15, 2006

 

NYTimes finds envelope with suspicious powder in it

Well, here we go again! Remember after 9/11 democrat Senators and 'liberal' leaning newspapers and newspeople received Anthrax laced envelopes? Now, who in our country hates democrat Senators, 'liberal' newspapers, and the media in general? Hmmmmmm....which political party would that be? (I'll give you a few moments to think about that but here's a hint: the political party starts with the letter 'R') I find it veeeerrrryyyy interesting that the NYTimes has now found an envelope with suspicious powder in it! Just in time too, because the NYTimes has been lambasted by the Evil Administration in the People's House recently for their role in "outing" Bush's surveillance programs (programs that he even issued Executive Orders back in September 2001 but you're not supposed to remember that! He likes a dumb America.), so it seems obvious to me that this Admin whose political affiliation starts with the letter 'R' is creating their fear again! Let's not forget that the Anthrax that was used right after 9/11 was Army-grade Anthrax. Now, who at the time controlled all levels of government including the military? Hmmmm....I think you know. And wasn't it interesting that the powder was sent to everyone who was either a democrat or had liberal leanings? I find it very intriguing to say the least! Of course, this scare at the NY Time will probably end up being nothing (and I hope that is the case too) but I find it so weird that an envelope with suspicious powder would be found at this time. My, my, my.....our Dear Leader and his Men sure do have impeccable timing. They suuuurrrreeeee do! Like I've been saying for years now, everything this Admin has done since January 2001 has been INTENTIONAL.....everything. They are a virus on our nation and Americans need to protect themselves from them!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]