Monday, July 17, 2006

 

Our 'Dear Leader' said the word 's**t' today

Okay, I'm no angel. I use that word frequently and I do it when I'm talking about the Bush Cartel's policies quite frequently, but hearing our 'Dear Leader' say it today when he didn't know the microphone was on, well, I have to say...it was an eye opener! Why? Because Bush touted to Americans when he was campaigning for the presidency in 1999 & 2000 that he wanted to bring back civility, morality, and values back to the White House. Wow! Maybe he was thinking back then too that future presidents would accomplish that and not him! The man is walking irony.
Anyways, today when he was sitting at a table on the last day of the G8 in Russia, he sat there chomping on his food and started talking with Tony Blair of England. What did Americans learn from this candid exchange between the two warmongers? We learned that Bush sounds disgusting when he is eating food while talking. We learned that Bush & Blair are devious and make plans behind the backs of their citizens to fake out the masses (check the Condi conversation below where they're talking about using her and setting it up etc.). And...we learned that Bush & Blair thinks Putin is 'sweet' and is 'honey' (I don't know for a fact if that is who they were referring too but as I read down through the conversation....it seemed to make perfect sense. I took it to mean, 'he's easy', but I could be wrong. For all I know, some guy could have walked by them and they were merely reflecting on his physique!).
Here's what the two warmongers said to each other today when they thought no one was listening:

Bush: Yo, Blair. How are you doin’?
Blair: I’m just . . .
Bush: You’re leaving?
Blair: No, no, no not yet. On this trade thingy . . .(inaudible)
Bush: Yeah, I told that to the man. Thanks for (inaudible) it’s awfully thoughtful of you.
Blair: It’s a pleasure.
Bush: I know you picked it out yourself.
Blair: Absolutely (inaudible).
Bush: What about Kofi? (inaudible) His attitude to ceasefire and everything else . . . happens.
Blair: Yeah, no I think the (inaudible) is really difficult. We can’t stop this unless you get this international business agreed.
Bush: Yeah.
Blair: I don’t know what you guys have talked about, but as I say I am perfectly happy to try and see what the lie of the land is, but you need that done quickly because otherwise it will spiral.
Bush: I think Condi is going to go pretty soon.
Blair: But that’s, that’s, that’s all that matters. But if you . . . you see it will take some time to get that together.
Bush: Yeah, yeah.
Blair: But at least it gives people . . .
Bush: It’s a process, I agree. I told her your offer to . . .
Blair Well, it’s only if, I mean, you know. If she’s got a, or if she needs the ground prepared, as it were. Because obviously if she goes out, she’s got to succeed, if it were, whereas I can go out and just talk.
Bush: You see, the thing is, what they need to do is to get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this shit and it’s over. (inaudible)
Blair: Syria.
Bush: Why? Blair Because I think this is all part of the same thing.
Bush: Yeah.
Blair: What does he think? He thinks if Lebanon turns out fine, if we get a solution in Israel and Palestine, Iraq goes in the right way . . .
Bush: Yeah, yeah, he is sweet.
Blair: He is honey. And that’s what the whole thing is about. It’s the same with Iraq.
Bush: I felt like telling Kofi to call, to get on the phone to Assad and make something happen.
Blair: Yeah.
Bush: We are not blaming the Lebanese Government.
Blair: Is this . . .? (he taps the microphone in front of him and the sound is cut.)

Wow. I still can't get over that Bush uses the slang term, "yo"! What is he...16 years old or something!?! How embarrassing the man is to our country!!

Comments:
Steambomb, is it just me or are you too waiting for Bush to start a food fight with other leaders when he doesn't get his way?

Let's see, so far here are some of the morals and values Bush has brought to the Washington:

LYING
CORRUTPION
LYING
SWEARING
HIRING GAY MALE PROSTITUTES
LYING
SMEARING
KILLING
STARTING ILLEGAL OCCUPATIONS
ROBBING THE TREASURY
LYING
SWEARING
GIVING THE FINGER TO THE PRESS
GIVING THE FINGER TO AMERICAN CITIZENS
KILLING
AGGRESSION
BILKING AMERICANS OF THEIR MONEY
ROBBING AMERICANS
LYING TO AMERICANS
SPITTING ON THE CONSTITUTION
USING THE BILL OF RIGHTS AS TOILET PAPER
LYING
SWEARING
EATING WHILE TALKING WITH MOUTH FULL

So, there you have it. Blow jobs were sinful, but Bush has taught Americans that REAL sinning is much more American!!!! Idiot. I despise the man.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]