Sunday, August 13, 2006

 

Here's a video sent to me from Miriam about...

...what the Israelis are doing! It's incredible. Miriam would love to get feedback from those of you who watch the video because she would like to report back to the appropriate people in Israel who are on the side of peace. She will check my blog periodically to read what you're saying. (You might have to select the link and then paste it into your browser to watch) Thank you!

Here's her email to me:

http://mishtara.org/hingus/?p=70

This is the link to the video of the demonstration, and the shooting.

As you can see, the demonstrators are unarmed.

What you cannot see, is that the IDF has come deep into the village, for no reason, other than the invasion of Lebanon seems to have made these soldiers crazy.

I am not sure, but I think Limor is the person who walked me to a 'safe spot' when I was in Bil'in on June 23rd.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]