Thursday, August 03, 2006

 

I'm sorry. I couldn't control myself....


Comments:
KayInMaine, you have an awesome blog. BTW, that pic of Dumbya is priceless.
 
Oh yeah, I have now added your blog to my faves. Keep up the good work and the outrage. It serves us all well.
 
Kay - LOVE YOUR BLOG! Thank you for posting on mine. I am going to quote you at the top regarding the Power of Peace.

Hey, they are trying now to "swift-boat" me. more on that later.

Love,
Lydia
 
Question Kay, do you prefer the older blog where the trolls were allowed to speak? They seem to be afraid to come over to the new blog. What's your take on this?

I still have the old blog up, but comments are disabled.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]