Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

Air America Radio filing bankruptcy?

Last night while on Americablog another poster said that Air America Radio was filing bankruptcy. I searched the news of it online and noticed that all the announcements of it were coming from right wing online newspapers. So, last night, I figured I would wait til this morning to see what was really happening. Turn outs, it's a rumor perpetrated by the right wing. Even if AAR were to file bankruptcy we all know that that is not the end of the line for them or any company! Sometimes bankruptcy is filed to give the company/corporation a breather period to regroup itself. At the very least, AAR has probably done that but that doesn't mean it's not staying! I could NOT live without AAR as a source for my political leanings and humor, but I have to say, this radio station has lit the fire under many of us and for that we are so thankful!
(I just brought my son to his guitar lessons at his school this morning and there was a different program on than Rachel Maddow's show. I have to say.....it was good too!)

Comments:
Yeah, they're putting the Young Turks on in the morning now. I liked Maddow the few times I heard her show, but that's a little early in the day for me to be listening to anything but music or the weather reports. The Young Turks do a semi-regular video show at http://politicstv.com/ It's pretty good. ;-D
 
Love them!
 
Al Franken dispelled those rumors on WAAF this morning. He explained it as being typical financial problems for a start-up company.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]