Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

Breaking News: GOP Propaganda crap is spreading


This just in... It appears the GOP propaganda shit is getting so thick in Washington DC that people there and across America are having to resort to taking bags to collect it to keep the poison out of our lives and from spreading!
The woman pictured left holding one of these bags is seen trying not to get too close to the propaganda bile, as the GOP spits out two more of their vile propaganda speeches. She said today in a low voice, so as not to upset the Fuhrer in the Oval office, "I can't believe how bad their shit is getting. I mean, just the other day, I couldn't find my 2 year old out in the front yard because the shit was over his head! I could hear him screaming, but it took me a good five minutes to recover him. Will this shit ever stop? It's ruining my life!". Many Americans feel her sentiment and are tired of having to do this everyday.
It was discussed by professionals today as well, about what's the best way to combat this poison that has inhabited our nation. One professional who refused to give his name said the best way to overcome it is to vote for the democratic candidate in the upcoming mid-term election.
Phew! That was easy.

Comments:
How could anyone not believe Bush and the repubs. After all they say the same thing over and over, day after day.

Bush has given the same "major" speech on terror for nearly 6 years, and obviously a few loons still believe it.

After all the daily deaths in Iraq, how could anyone questions Bush's lust for blood for oil?
 
Thank you analuseless, for PROVING THE POINT son.
 
Got the poll from the White House's website?

LMAO!!!!

Yup, AnalAssmous is one who is easily brainwashed by dah Fuhrer's men. I bet if I were to swing anyhting in front of your face you would instantly go into a trance!

The only way for the Fuhrer to steal an election for his men is to make sure the polls are close for his candidates, because if the real numbers were 80% for dem and 20% for repuke.......IT WOULD LOOK AWFULLY SUSPICIOUS IF THE REPUKE WON!!!!
 
Kay, check out the video on my blog. It goes directly to the heart of the matter of bushco lies, lies, lies.
 
Bush is hated and there is no poll right now that will ever reflect that!!!!

Cheney is at 19% but Bush is at over 40%? Weird, don't you think? Of course you don't because you believe the bullshit!!!!

I feel sorry for the trolls. They were born with a bruised tomato for a brain.
 
Very powerful images Hill! It is a very interesting anniversary date of the New World Order, isn't it? I mean really, the Bush Cabal killing 3000 Americans on 9/11/01 was pretty amazing knowing that they needed their Pearl Harbor-like attack to get back into Iraq to capture the oil and then use Iraq as their central front to take over the rest of the Middle East! Yup, the New World Order...changing the order of things. Spit.

I hate the Bush family and all their friends and there is NOTHING, I mean NOTHING!, that will ever change my mind either. Not even a troll can do it. :-)
 
Ha ha ha ha ha! Man, where do you get these photos, Kay???
 
LOL Jurassicpork. Well, I go to Google images and type in what I'm looking for and almost always a picture pops up! For instance, I typed in "elephant poop" and got this one. LOL :-)

I need to spend more time on your blog because it's really good. Don't worry about what the troll said about your piece on Al Franken. The trolls don't like slow talking intellects because they can't relate. :-)

It's an honor to have you visit my blog Jurassicpork! Thank you!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]