Sunday, September 24, 2006

 

"Dog the Bounty Hunter" was arrested...

...and could face Mexican authorities because of his role in the capture of the Max Factor heir, Andrew Luster in 2003. Luster was being sought in connection with 3 rapes and Dog was hired to get him, which he did. This all sounds well and good, but apparently and according to Mexican law, bounty hunting is illegal in their country. Dog was charged with this and paid a fine, but apparently he didn't understand that he could not leave Mexico until his case was over!
So, does any of this matter to today's politics? Yes it does! I can't stand Dog or his t.v. show. When this show first came out, I watched it but then I started to notice a right wing slant to the every episode which completely made my stomach turn. Seeing a picture of Bush above Dog's desk was the last time I tuned into this program! The Chapmans are t.v.'s version of the neocons in our nation!
Dog admitted early on his show that he had killed a man years ago and said he found God after that. Bluck. Throughout this show, Dog confronts criminals and almost every single time he treats them as if they've done nothing wrong because God loves them and because Dog has forgiven them! I find it to be so revolting, because younger viewers watching the show will start to think, "Hey, if I assault the old man at the store up the street and rob him, Dog says God will love me anyways!". Not only is the religious part of the show revolting, but Dog's wife Beth is too! She's the fat version of Ann Coulter the way I see it. Beth and Dog both represent the current neocons in our nation. They've loud mouthed vile human beings who support the criminal mentality! They're perfect supporters of the Bush Regime for sure!
So, I'm hoping that all of Dog's rants about how God loves the criminal and those who sin will backfire on him. Hey, Karma happens and I would be so happy if Dog lost his show, his wife via divorce (happened in his first marriage too), and his freedoms because he too is just a criminal beneath the surface and it will prove that God does not forgive those who sin.
That's what I'm hoping. I'm tired of the righteous right acting like they're so sweet and innocent even though they've committed crimes themselves!

Comments:
i watch that show, and there is definately a right wing slant..

they pray before every "hunt", and make a big show of doing it.
 
I'm glad you watch it Chris because I can't stand it anymore! I watched the first few shows in the beginning but then after that I haven't tuned in.

Hey, great job on the right wing trolls attacking you! You're a left wing extraordinaire now!! :-)
 
Bounty hunting is illegal in Canada too. Listen up, folks. You have a great constitution but there seem to be a myriad of ways that have been created to get around it. Bounty hunting is one of the most insidious. Basically, the constitution prevents the GOVERNMENT or any of its agencies from violating your rights, so they PRIVATIZE the process, and let the bounty hunters violate your rights. There have been cases where bounty hunters have SHOT and KILLED innocent people and gotten away with it, because the government LICENCES them to carry out their activities. This is such bullshit! I'm calling shenanigans. I hope the mexicans throw el libro grande at him. Hell, I hope they throw la toda bibliotecha at him.
 
The SADDEST part of that show, "dog" would be MORE competent at going after Osama, with his little band of reichwingnut fooles than Bush has been.

Dog is using Law enforcement tactics..and gets who he is after....which PROVES Bush and the neoc-ons claims are...how did Bill Clinton put it again?

Oh right HEUY....

That there are fighting a "war" to stop terrorism is laughable. And their tactics work where good old law enforcement tactics do not, well that has been disproven NOW

If dog used Bush's tactics...they would water board every relative...and bomb whole neighborhoods if they did not get answers they wanted.

And then according to the "bush doctrine" the bombed out neighborhoods would just surrender the fugative.

Too bad bush's doctrine does not work...but good police tactics do...which makes Dog MORE competent that the Idiot in Chief.

And that is SCARY...a loon like "dog" is more competent than the leader of the US.
 
Clif, even a 1st grader would have stayed on the trail of Osama right after 9/11! Bush sucks at everything he does. He always has and he always will.

I hope Dog goes to the slammer. He and his family are the cockiest bunch of people I've ever seen on my t.v. and their undying loyalty to the baffoon in the White House makes my skin crawl!

I'd like to see the same treatment of Dog happen to Bush, Cheney, and the rest of the neocon Cabal!!!
 
"Dog" is such a dog (no insult to real dogs intended). And that mullet 'do from the 80's. LOL!!! Seems like he would be right in home in lockup, hell, I bet he knows 95% of the people he "bounties" - my bushspeak for the day.!
 
That's so true Hill. I bet Dog is just going after his friends from the old neighborhood on his show. LOL
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]