Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

My 'conversation' with Bush...

KAY: Mr. Bush, you brought to the nation's attention yesterday that the CIA has secret prisons all over the planet. Where are the prisons?

BUSH: I can't tell ya.

KAY: Can you tell the American people who is in these prisons?

BUSH: I can't tell ya.

KAY: How long have the prisoners been held captive?

BUSH: I can't tell ya.

KAY: Are they being tortured for crying out loud?!!!!

BUSH: I can't tell ya.

KAY: Is the reason why some of these key prisoners connected to Osama whom we've captured have been tortured so badly that your Regime cannot put them on trial because the American people would be outraged by their condition?

BUSH: I can't tell ya.

KAY: Where's Osama, you know, the #1 terrorist connected to 9/11?

BUSH: I can't tell ya.

KAY: Is he still in Pakistan, in one of your secret prisons or is he staying at the Kennebunkport Bush Compound?

BUSH: I can't tell ya!!!!!

KAY: Why should I trust you or your answers to me?

BUSH: I can't tell ya.

KAY: I hate you and can't trust you. How do you like that?

BUSH: I can't tell ya.

KAY: Why the hell can't you be honest with the American people and just admit that you're ignoring the laws of our country, the military, and of the international community and are an absolute abomination to our country and what we stand for?!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUSH: Stay the course! Terror, terror, terror!!! Fear, fear, fear!!!!

Comments:
Kay,

How could anyone with an intellect carry on a conversation with Bush?

If he doesn't have a teleprompter and Rove speaking dialogue into his earpiece por Bush would be lost.
 
LOL Larry, good point! I had my 'conversation' with him to drive home the point that he is a lying, stinking, warmongering, torturing American. That's all. I couldn't have a real conversation with him anyways because I would be spitting at him the whole time and wouldn't be able to say a word to him. :-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]