Saturday, September 23, 2006

 

Osama bin Laden has been dead for years...



...and the Bush Regime is using their complicent Saudi friends to now get it out there that he's dead! Why? Because the Bush Cabal has for years been using our CIA to put out Osama 'audiotapes' to fake out the masses here at home and to help their sinking approval ratings. The mid-term election is coming too and they know that they can't bring Osama out in the open because he's been dead for years! They would have a lot of explaining to do about those audiotapes, now wouldn't they?!
If Osama bin Laden had been alive all these years, he would have personally done all those audiotapes using his CURRENT IMAGE on the videos, but that hasn't happened. He's been dead for years and the Bush Regime has been using him as a Boogeyman to scare the pants off their base! If Osama is alive and the Saudis have known this, then you can bet your sweet ass that they've been in direct contact with Bush and his father. A thirty year relationship between these families dictates that is the case. They've known for years.
I apologize to you for the obscene picture above, but I want you to decide if this is Osama or not. One thing I noticed, the ears are the same. So, if this picture of a tortured dead Osama is real (www.unconfirmedsources.com) and the Bush Regime has known of his death and continued to use him, then Americans should revolt to the highest order!!! You decide!

UPDATE: I did not remove the picture of the dead/tortured Osama from this post! Interesting that the Webmaster or whoever did.

Comments:
lol Kay, sometimes you lose me on these conspiracy theories, but i keep an open mind, anything is possible with these thugs.
 
LOL Chris, well if you look at the pictures closely it could pass for him. I'm not claiming that that is a picture of Osama dead, but damn, it sure looks like it!

If I trusted the Bush Asswipes, I wouldn't believe for a second that they would dupe our nation into thinking that Osama is alive when he's really dead. See what I mean?
 
No, Kay... that particular photo is legit. Mutty (after I extricated his head from the banister, and the dog from his posterior) informs me that photo was taken at the last Republican X-mas party, and that Osama was fending off an amorous Junior.

This is the scenario according to the Muttster:

"No, no... Junior... I've had enough! Besides, you're drunk, you infidel dog! Oh... alright... just ONCE more, and this time I get to be on top!"

I know, I know... he does look dead, but when you've been living in Duh-h-h-bya's basement and fighting off both Junior AND Laura, you'd be a tad cadaverous yourself! If you need any further proof, Barney used to be a Doberman!

Actually, lose a little weight, paste some skunk fir on his chin, take away the smirk... HEY, IT'S DON RUMSFELD!!!

Mutty! Wall sockets are NOT TO BE LICKED!!

*Sigh* And I wanted to be a parent!
 
LOL Rocky!

Well, I came here this morning and now see that the photo has been taken off. I'm seeing "visit unconfirmed sources" instead of the picture. Are you guys?

Rockem sockem Rocky!!! Ole Mutty had better run today or else!
 
Interestingly enough, that substitution was all I encountered on your blog. The photo is on the other site.

Not sure what happened, but these blogs are not particularly sophisticated or secure. Any Mongolian sheep tick with twice Mutt's Intelligence Quotient could, with some effort and time, hack into them. That's why I went free-style, myself. Some of my own less-than-ardent fans began growing brains, and were 'visiting' me at home!

I would think that if the administrators had any issues with you, they would inform you of their concern and not just edit you. So, either there is a glitch, or you have a little visitor.

Keep swingin' honey!
 
Okay, now I'm dying to see that picture!!

Thanks for the comment on my blog, Kay...the rhetorical question is for some of my faux news/talk radio brainwashed family members. I'm hoping they will actually watch the video as the correct conclusion (duh!)would be clear to anyone with half a brain!!

btw, great blog!! Do you mind if I add you to my stalking list?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]