Saturday, September 30, 2006

 

Silver lining

There is a sort of silver lining for the GOP in the Foley scandal;

Kathrine Harris is NO longer the MOST hated repug in Florida, just the second most hated repug in Florida. All her dastardly deeds have been outshone by a repug pedophile. She MUST be heart broken she did not think of becoming a pedophile first.

She HATES competition, and Foley is competition of the first order for her. But at least the trolls can honestly say SHE is not the worst the GOP has to offer at last. The trolls should be estatic other repugs are working so hard to make HER look good by comparison.

Kind of what Dead Eye and Dumsfeld do in DC for the Idiot.

Comments:
OMG, Kay, you do so have the ability to make me laugh out loud. lol!!! The KH thing wishing she had thought of being a pedo first was hysterical.
 
Hassert and all the repubs knew Foley was a pervert, but they kept quiet until he got caught.

Aren't they just as bad as Foley is?
 
Actually Hill......Mr. Clif posted this one! He's new to my blog and he is really great. He needed an outlet to scream about the Bush Pigs, so I invited him to post on my blog when I'm not. :-) He's wonderful, huh? And so isn't Mr. Larry too!!!!

Right Larry? LOL
 
Foley, Boner (uh excuse me, I mean Boehner), and Hastert should all be facing criminal charges!!!!

Pigs, every last one of them. I hope they rot in Hell.

Spit.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]