Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

Thanks to the Regressives in the current White House...



I've decided that this dress will best suit me for my once a year outing with my husband to the saloon in the town square. Of course, being a wife, I will not be able to drink or dance. I will be my husband's servant for the night. He, of course, will be wearing an Eddie Bauer suit with a nice linen shirt along with a silk tie. He will be the belle of the ball! How lucky for me that I will be near my Master all night.
Pray for me! I was thinking that maybe next week if my husband will allow it, I will buy a grey version of this dress (minus the fancy collar of course!) along with a darker grey apron to wear for when I scrub the floor on my hands and knees using the bucket that my husband made for me from the tree he cut down to keep our home warm during the long winter here in Maine. Having a darker grey apron will disguise the dirt as I slave everyday. I just made a weeks batch of soap for cleaning and I hope my husband approves this purchase! So, say a prayer for me.
Thanks Regressives for pushing our country back to the beginning! I'm so sure of it, but I bet you won't write that stinking Constitution that you have so desperately have hated since it's inception. We know you don't like rules and laws. Spit.

Comments:
How can any woman complain about Bush being repressive toward them?

Doesn't he have his girlfriend Condi as his mouthpiece?

Doesn't he have his old schoolmarm Karen Hughes spreading peace and love to the world?

Doesn't he have his zombie wife standing in line at food banks wondering why those poor people aren't paying for their food?

Doesn't he have Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham spreading love and kisses over the republican airwaves?

There is a place for women in Bush's world.

Its to serve the idiot in training.
 
Kay, there is a cartoon on my blog I think would make you laugh. At least, you might spit on it.
 
actually probably a burka would be a better idea..
 
Very nice, Kay!!! That hem job looks like it might work for going up stairs while holding a candle. swoosh swoosh.
 
Kay just one comment, georgie and the PNAC neo-con repug clown posse do not want to take us BACK to the the begining of the country, they WANT to UNDO it.

Remember the LAST King George did not need the bill of rights . He already had them, and so did his minions and followers, it was those who opposed him that NEEDED the bill of rights. Georgie (the Idiot) wanna be King of america is just tryinmg to guarentee just the PNAC neo-con repug clown posse has any rights any more.
 
Remember the LAST King George did not need the bill of rights . He already had them, and so did his minions and followers, it was those who opposed him that NEEDED the bill of rights. Georgie (the Idiot) wanna be King of america is just tryinmg to guarentee just the PNAC neo-con repug clown posse has any rights any more.

Hi Clif. LOL Well, I was trying to imply that in the last paragraph that the assholes in Washington will give us the impression we are back to the beginning and will then rip up the Constitution to prove that we're starting again UNDER THEIR RULES.

Yup, the original King George made ALL the rules and so will Our Unitary Executive George. Awww how cute. Spit.

Have I told you I despise Bush & his posse? No? Well I do!!!!!

And Jump, that damn hem. All day yesterday I sat in front of the 6X8 fireplace fixing it and my husband came along and threw the dress in the fire because of my hemming skills. I'm now just wearing a light sleeveless cotton top and bloomers until he buys me another one!

I think I'll go make some butter to ease my mind a bit. :-)
 
Kay, just don't "milk" that steer like our *cough* esteemed leader. LOL!!
 
Kay, many of the rights that pResident Bullsh** is trampling on predate the American Revolution by quite a bit. Habeas Corpus, the writ that requires the government to show cause for imprisonment dates from the FOURTEENTH century, more than 400 years prior to the declaration of independence. His legal abuses of hundreds of internees at Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo, and who knows where else push the calendar of jurisprudence back OVER 700 years, not a mere 230. Calling him scum is an insult to scum.
 
Actually Hill. I'd like to take a milk bucket and smack the head of the guy who "works" in the Oval office!!!

But, you already knew that. :-)
 
It's a good thing I wasn't born in the era when those poor women dressed like that. Not being one to take orders from ANY MAN, I'm sure I wouldn't have lasted long. Long live us LIBERAL WOMEN!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]