Monday, September 11, 2006

 

Who can ever forget?


Five years ago this morning on September 11, 2001, the day started out as any other crisp and beautiful early fall day. In an hour from now, our lives would change in an instant by witnessing the most horrific attack on our nation. Wonderfully, the whole world wrapped their arms around us and some proclaimed, "We are all Americans today". Who can ever forget this day? I can't and never will be able to forget the images and the human tragedy of it all, because it is ingrained deep in my memory.
My heart weighs hard with sadness this morning of the families who lost loved one on 9/11. As I have every year, I'm thinking of all of you today.

Comments:
Hello, Kay. Thanks for stopping by Child of Illusion. I enjoyed lurking on the live blogging at AMERICAblog tonight. I'm so disgusted about that horrible movie but no WAY was I going to watch it.

I really appreciated all your comments.
 
Thanks Ellie! And thank you for taking part on Americablog tonight. John Aravosis and his team have done a wonderful job of showing Americans how this movie and the actions of Bush & Co. is propaganda and is filthy.

I didn't watch an ounce of the movie either. Chris from Maine was doing a wonderful job in letting us know what was happening. You could tell by what he was writing the acting (and the writing!) was horrible! That alone is a disgrace to the victims of 9/11 in addition to packing this film with lie after lie.

Shameful. Makes me want to spit.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]