Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 

Today is the day people! Say goodbye to Habaes Corpus!

Yup, today's the day the TRAITOR IN THE WHITE HOUSE signs the Military Commissions Act which will give him heavenly powers to detain anyone he wants who he feels is an enemy combatant and which will take all rights away. Torture will be the key to Bush's success too! Oh yes, he'll have the power to detain, to torture, to keep indefinately (could be forever if he feels like it), and throughtout all of it, the person(2) will have no right to an attorney or a fair trial. Any information obtained through torture will be welcomed. Oh, and if the Decider says, "You know, I heard this guy had been conspiring against the United States. Yeah, his neighbor told me that", well, then the Decider's words can be used as HEARSAY EVIDENCE at the fake trial that will find the person guilty no matter what!

What will constitute an enemy combatant? Who the hell knows but the Decider will determine that!!! Knowing that a guy who used to blow up frogs for fun, well, I'm sure part of his fun will be choosing these very special people to be the first.

No more Habaeus Corpus for Americans who are labeled an enemy. You're either will Bush or you're with the terrorists and if you're not with Bush then you are DEFINATELY a terrorist!!!

I don't have a link at the minute, but I woke up so angry this morning, that I don't even care if I have a link or not. Call me an enemy combatant Dear Leader for not!!!!

I hate him.

Spit. Kick to Bush's face. Kick to his Sheep's face. Spit. Punch!!!

Okay, now that I've had time to think clearly, here's a good write up from FindLaw that talks about why this Terror Bill is not good for Americans or America.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]