Wednesday, November 22, 2006

 

The Bush Thanksgiving


Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and it's my favorite holiday of the whole year. I love nothing more than being with my son, eating tons of food, and taking the time to regroup ourselves on what it is that we are thankful for. Of course, most years my son is thankful for his Play Station, his electric guitar, and his dog, but he does manage to throw in that he loves his mother, which is huge because he's twelve and he's at that hormonal stage in his life where any woman or girl is not something he likes to show affection to. Anyways, every year I am thankful for my son and our health, but this year, I can throw in that I am thankful for Americans coming out of their mental slumber to vote the most vicious vile piece of crap neocons in our government out! Yes, it's going to be a great Thanksgiving and I bought spiced apple martini mix to celebrate our good fortune!

So, what do you think the Bush family is thankful for each year? I just picture these assholes sitting around a table not even talking about it, but rather, conspiring about their next global finanction transaction in the form of war and laughing over the thought of thousands of people being put in peril, or worse...put to death because of their greed! I mean really, what possibly could this family be thankful for except their power over our government for their own financial gain? I would love to be a fly on the wall or even part of the staff to listen to what they say this time of year.

Don't even get me started on Babs. She spawned these lying, stinking, warmongering, thieves and for that, she should be grateful her husband has Secret Service protection because the angry mobs would pull her apart like a golden turkey!!!

I have a lot to be thankful for this year and the biggest one being Americans making a huge statement to the Pigs in control of our country right now that we've had enough of them. I am thankful to be alive during the most incredible moment in our country's history. Come January, I will be making my resolutions and I'm sure somewhere tucked in that long list that I usually don't look at after I write it will be: I WILL CONTINUE TO TEAR OFF THE ARMS AND LEGS OF THE MOST VILE FAMILY & PRESIDENCY IN THE HISTORY OF OUR NATION. I WILL NOT QUIT THIS.

See? It's going to be a great Thanksgiving this year...and next year...will be more fun than the last!

Comments:
Isn't it bad enough that Bush has lost the war in Iraq, the war in Afganistan, control of the House and Senate?

Isn't it bad enough that Bush can't protect his little girl from getting robbed?

Isn't it bad enough that Bush can't protect his own security aides from getting mugged?

Isn't it bad enough that hecklers attack Bush's daddy because of the sins of the son?

Isn't it bad enough that Bush had to let his daddy's old cronies "publicly appear" that they were going to help end the war?

All these things are so bad for Bush, how can you pile the throngs of Thanksgiving on him as well.
 
LOL Larry. True. I shall drag my tail behind me today, shoulders low, with a down turned mouth knowing that I added one more thing to the piece of shit's conscience.

LOL HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I have a lot to be thankful for, but apparently Bush will spend the day hiding from the planet. Good! Awesome. Serves him right.
 
actually i think the turkey makes more sense.

and pardoning a turkey will give bush good practice for the next couple years.
 
Since Dead Eye went to Baghdad to hide out in the green zone, the shrub should join him and let the turkey run things for a while, what could the turkey do that is worse than what bush ET AL have already done?

Then we would have a reason to explain to the world why the pResident can't speak english.

The shrub and dead eye could fight the war they both wanted really bad.

At least they could take the place of two young Americans who would not have to die for their lies.
 
The only green zone Cheney is hiding in, is the one with the golden arches.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]