Friday, November 17, 2006

 

Unwanted calls...a way out.

A Quick Reminder

Eleven days from today, all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive telemarketing calls.

.....YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS

To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone: 888-382-1222.
It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your time.
It blocks your number for five (5) years.

You can also register on-line at DoNotCall.gov

You must call from the cell phone number you are wanting to have blocked.
You cannot call from a different phone number.

HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS

Thanks to Carl at Simply Left Behind for this reminder.

Comments:
Thanks Cliff,

I wasn't aware that was about to expire.
 
Cliff,
Thank you for this. I immediately registered both my numbers. Mike
 
Holy frijoles! You hombres have been havin' your fun around here, as of late, and here's ol' rocky stuck out on the highway and missing all the fun!

I got rid of my phone, too many people trying to bother me... like the boss, family... (Ugh!) Hell, I don't even have a CB anymore... it's great! Other drivers pass me with their mikes in their hands, and mouthing obscenities at me, and I can't hear a damned thing! (Ahhhh... THIS must be what Heaven's about!)

Great cartoon, Clif. You know what they left out? Ol' Poppy slicing off Junior's pee-pee 'cause he had it sticking out of the mashed potatoes pretending it was the asteroid monster off of Star Wars! (It was easy to miss!)

Yet another exciting page in the Bush family saga. Don't miss the next exciting episode, where "Pop The Knife" castrates Duh-h-h-bya, and uses his balls for bookends!
 
Not a problem, PASS it on...so others do not have to suffer with many unwanted calls.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]