Thursday, December 28, 2006

 

Cindy Sheehan is not a thorn in Dick Cheney's side...


....she's a telephone pole in Cheney's side! Look what our favorite soldier's Mom did today:


(December 28, 2006)—McLennan County sheriff’s deputies and Department of Public Safety troopers arrested anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan and four other protesters Thursday as President Bush met with top advisers to discuss Iraq war strategy at his Central Texas ranch.

The arrests occurred at a barricade in the area of the president’s ranch.

The five were taken to the Crawford Police Department and a van was dispatched to transport them to the McLennan County Jail.

They were charged with obstructing a highway or other passageway, which is a Class B misdemeanor.

The protesters told a News Ten crew as they were led into the police department they didn’t know why they had been taken into custody.

Authorities say Sheehan and the others lay or sat in the road at a checkpoint for about 20 minutes and didn't heed requests to move.

Sheehan arrived earlier this week in Central Texas and said she was calling on supporters to join in what she called “an action” Thursday to coincide with the meeting at the president’s ranch.

Top officials including Vice President Dick Cheney, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Defense Secretary Robert Gates flew into Central Texas for the meeting.
What noble cause are our soldiers fighting for in Iraq? Still no answer from Bush and the crickets are chirping as loud as ever!!! They know why we are over there. They just don't want to say it out loud. Why? Because we have no business being over there, it's an illegal occupation of a soveriegn nation based on lies and fraudulent documents, and because there's oil in dem dare deserts in Iraq!!!

Comments:
no, and i hope i'm not one in yours

i usually lurked and made a few snide comments on various blogs, 'till i met you

when i started interacting on AMERICAblog you were the FIRST person to acknowledge me

i've never tried to make myself out to be someone that i ain't (simple man) and at times you seemed to know me better than i know myself

for that, I Will Always Love You
 
p.s.

don't tell anybody i said that or i'll kick your ass

or maybe pinch it (-:
 
yup, right on again kay.

they are fighting for oil, money, and more oil.
 
Apparently, Saddam is scheduled to swing above the disappearing floor before the weekend is out.

I've asked the Iraqi authorities if I could help with the festivities leading up to the final breath he draws.

I'll need 5 big plastic trash bags, a full face safety mask, some pliers, a blow lamp and an angle grinder. Oh and I'll need a room with a tiled floor I can hose down easily. Don't foreget to bring a pound of bacon and bottle of amphetimines. I should be able to complete the job within 3 days, but I might stretch it to 5 if I'm enjoying myself.
 
Smoke, I think you're awesome. Of course I noticed you because throughout all the conversation and arguing, you have this ability to narrow it down to one or two words. Always funny and spot on!!

I think we should take the next step and exchange email addresses. You can email me from the front page of my blog (it says, "Email me!") or if you would rather keep it the way it is, that's fine too. ;-)

I love ya too Smoke! New Year's Eve is going to be fun. I have to work New Year's Day, so that will be a bummer, because I won't be able to stay up all night. Dammit.
 
Oh and....I love you too Smoke. You make my day every day!!! It's fun blogging with you. ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]