Monday, December 25, 2006

 

Happy Holiday!

What an awesome night I had with my son. Traditionally we have lobster, which we did, plus we had some shrimp to go along with it. We also like to have a special dessert, so we had rootbeer floats & banana splits. Yummy! A Christmas Story was on at 8pm (will be on for 24 hrs. straight on TBS Superstation channel) and we watched it twice in a row. So much fun. We were up at 6:00am this morning and Christmas was over by 7:30am. All that anticipation and it ends so quickly! Oh well. My son got a PS2 Guitar Hero II, an iPod Nano, and the Blue Man Group's keyboard drum set, so he is psyched!! He got lots of music cd's and clothes too.

Hope you all enjoyed yourselves! (Smoke, I posted your Christmas present on Ablog this morning. You're going to love it!!! LOL)


CHECK OUT "IT'S A BLUNDERFUL LIFE" OVER AT JURASSICPORK'S BLOG TODAY FOR A HUGE LAUGH! FREAKING HYSTERICAL!

Comments:
Merry Christmas
 
and, Thank You :-)
 
You're welcome Smoke. ;-) I'm glad to hear that you had the best Christmas ever!!! Awesome.
 
damn, your son made out like a bandit today.. lol
 
will you be coming back out to play?

we could watch some football or whatever :-)
 
He did Chris, but I'm not the type of mother who spends furiously on him all year long. His birthday and Christmas is where I spoil him. He's a good boy too, though, he's a little cranky today, but that's because he was so excited last night, didn't sleep, and got us up at 6am!!! We're both tired actually. ;-)
 
It would be fun to watch football together Smoke. I only watch it when I'm with someone or if the New England Patriots are doing good (well, I should say....if they make it to the end and in the playoffs).
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]