Sunday, December 24, 2006

 

Ms. Santa Clause showed up at my local store today...

My son and I moved to Durham a few years ago and I always joke that all my friends in the town work at the variety store, so I stop in there this afternoon before heading out to go the grocery store to get our holiday treats and find my friend Janet dressed up behind the counter as Mrs. Santa Claus! Freaking hysterical. So here she is:



I said to her, "Give me a sexy pose!", after she went back behind the counter to wait on customers and here's her reaction:



She said, "A sexy pose here in the store?", and I said, "Yes, why don't you go over there and lick the fryer or the pizza oven or something!" [laughter in the store], so instead, she gave me this action:



Perfect!

She and I recently went out shopping to get her a nice dress for New Year's Eve, but she doesn't have a date. Dammit. Okay, if you're in Maine, don't drink and want to go out and have a good time, email me! When she tried on the long red strapless gown with the silver and diamond button between the breasts, I said, "That's the one!", so she will look terrific (she also bought a black one too). I'm going to warn you, however...she is ex-military (Marine, I believe), loves snowmobiles (a Polaris girl) and George Bush (I've tried to change this fact but it's not going to happen, so keep that in mind when you're on your date), and could probably drink you under the table....if she hadn't quit drinking a year or so ago. LOL Despite this, she is a wonderful egg. She needs someone to see her true beauty within and treat her right. ;-)

Comments:
what size breasts?

can she wear your new red boots?

:-)
 
LOL She has the same size breasts as me and she would probably fight me for the boots! LOL
 
Please don't make me fight her, Smoke!!!! I'd give her a good fight, but for some reason, I can see her in my mind's eye with her foot on my back looking all victorious and crap. LOL
 
it's always been a fantasy of mine to take out two chicks from Maine with the same size breasts on New Years Eve.

:-)
 
looks like someone has a new camera... lol
 
LOL Smoke. Wow! You're in luck! Merry Xmas!!! ;-)

And Chris...yes, someone has a new camera and friends and family are going to be very pissed off at some point. LOL Oh well!
 
Yes I lean towards the republican side of things when it's not so screwed up
 
Um.... am I to assume Regular gas is 2.43 ?!

Sheesh, I've been paying 2.12, just yesterday went to 2.18.
 
Hello Ms. Janice! I love ya even if you're a republican. Dammit! Why do I have to be so nice...LOL.
 
I did it again. I called you Janice. You remind me of someone in my life. Dammit! Let's have a drink. ;-)

Anonymous, gas prices have been going up at least a penny a day since the last election. Punishment to Americans who voted the way they did in the last election. Bush says we should just go shopping to make ourselves feel better and forget about stuff.
 
bsKay Just as long as you don't call me some 4 letter word I'll still love you too :)
 
Sorry Bout the bskay typo
 
I love you too Ms. Janet. ;-)
 
no kidding about gas prices kay..

they are up at least 20 cents since the election up here in searsport.
 
so you guys have a new years eve party or something?

lol i just sit at my house and watch the ball drop by myself..

too bad you all are so far away. lol
 
Chris, I celebrated New Year's Eve forever, but in the last couple of years I've stayed home. Drinking and driving to that degree is kind of scary to me now. It's not mee I'm worried about...it's the other people!!
 
I never really went out either on New Years Eve. I just went out the other days
 
I always did Janet whether I was in a relationship or not, but the last couple of years I've decided that it's much safer to be at home. ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]