Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 

Oh what a beautiful morning....


It's the day after Christmas and my house is 95% back in order with the exception of a few boxes I have to break down for recycling, but other than that...I'm back on track!

What makes this morning beautiful is the fact that I'm meeting up with Joe in DC of AMERICAblog this morning again. I invited 'Chris from Maine' and 'MikeyInMaine' to come and join us and both are coming! Woohoo! Chris is in Searsport, so he has a three hour drive ahead of him today, but he emailed me this morning to tell me he's hitting the road and is looking forward to our meeting. I've also invited 'Jeremy' who posted a response on my blog a couple of days ago. He's in Portland, so hopefully he got my email and will be joining us today.

I can't wait to see all of you this morning! Woohoo! Let's scheme together people...scheme I tell ya!!! We're very good at it I must say. ;-)

Comments:
i want pictures, lots of pictures

Have Fun!
 
I'll be bringing my camera for sure, Smoke! I told Joe that we may have to rent a hall out at some point because of all the people we keep adding each time we meet. ;-)
 
well it was a 2 hour drive (each way) but well worth it. :)
 
Testing, one two..

MikeyInMaine
 
All right!!

yep, it was a fun time..

Hope Kay does not publish too many pics of my goofy face!

Mikey
 
Mikey you know she will she published me in a Santa Suit
 
LOL Well Mikey, I was torn between the good picture of me with your mouth wide open or the good picture of you with me looking like a retard. Of course, being the good friend I am, I chose the latter!!! You look fine. And Ms. Janet? You looked great in all those pictures!!!!! You're going to make a Santa very happy one day. ;-)

Chris, you were a blast to meet too! You're great, but you know that already, because Time Magazine made you Person of the Year!!!! LMAO
 
Glad to know there are some bloggers meeting in Maine.
I live here, but sometimes reading my favorite blogs I get the sense they are mostly semi/urban semi/professionals. And Portland, Maine doesn't count as urban. My brother, who lives just outside D.C., came here for a visit last year. We went to the big event in Portland that weekend - the lighting of the Christmas tree in Monument Square. He kept asking ( as if I'd somehow gotten it wrong) THIS is the biggest city in Maine?

Short message - glad you are blogging.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]