Friday, December 22, 2006

 

Tis the season....




Normally the top of my entertainment center is dusty (an ongoing battle with a dog and a computer in the house!), but with the decorations on it, it takes on a whole new serene appearance.

Hope you all are relaxing and enjoying the season. This is the third Christmas holiday since the war in Iraq began and I feel guilty enjoying this time of year knowing they're over there. Take a moment to think of our soldiers who are away from their families and think of their children and spouses who miss them and who are spending another year without them.

I know you will. :-)

Comments:
i'm home alone, except for my dog and two mice. no decorations. plenty of dust.

can i come over?
 
Awwwwww Smoke, you need to put up at least one decoration my love, you know, do it for you and your soul. Maybe a candle? Or maybe I'll come over? ;-)

Let's spend Christmas Eve together on Ablog, okay? I will love that. I have a couple of stocking stuffers for you.

Love ya!!!
 
i have an old snowman candle, but his hat and arm are broken half off.

got mistletoe?
 
LOL Smoke. A broken smashed up snowman candle is better than no broken smashed up snowman candle!!

Smooches to you (without mistletoe). ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]